Weary one, God sees you.
Your God knows everything about you, and He understands how hard it is for you to keep breathing in the midst of turmoil.
He hears your heaves as you pray. He is attentive to the cries of His children.
You must keep breathing. Your breakthrough is just a prayer away.
Will you trust Him?
- Trust Him to support you with His strength when you are weak.
- “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40:29-31).
- Trust Him to provide wisdom when you are wrestling with indecision.
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take” (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- Trust Him to fill you with supernatural peace that surpasses the scope of your limited understanding.
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).
God has showered you with blessing.
Everyone on earth is fighting for oxygen today. We all have problems… but only God’s children have the benefit of His overcoming power and abundant provision in our lives.
The bravest thing you can do on a dark day is to trust God. Breathe in His grace and exhale thanksgiving.
Read Psalm 116. Note that it is believed this is one of the psalms that Jesus sang with His disciples on the evening before His betrayal and arrest. How is thanksgiving and trust the ultimate love offering to God?
Listen to this beautiful song. Consider God’s promise that weeping my last for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Keep breathing, friend. Your sunrise is coming soon.
Breathe a prayer to the God who shatters the darkness with His everlasting light. Ask Him to remind you how incredibly blessed you are, even on the darkest of days. May His hope rise within you.
Something to think about…
I’m sharing “Showers of Blessing” with like-minded friends at Faith-Filled Friday.
Have you written something thought-provoking, challenging, encouraging, or inspiring lately? Link it up here! For best results, write the title of your post in the name box. 🙂
As a courtesy, please link back to 3-D Lessons for Life in your post. Grab and share the Thought-Provoking Thursday button to spread the word. Use #ThoughtProvokingThursday to share your post and connect on Twitter.
Check back later to see what other GREAT posts have been linked up! Visit the post immediately before yours and leave an encouraging comment.